The 2016 Pet Photo Contest for the 2017 ODCHS calendar begins Friday, June 3 and ends on Friday, July 15 at 6:00 p.m.
Voting begins Saturday, July 23 and ends Saturday, July 30.
There will be one voting booth at the Ozark Salvation Army
where you can vote at your leisure
between the hours of 9 and 5 - Monday through Saturday.
They are closed on Sunday.
How Do I Enter?
- To enter your pet's picture pay your minimum donation of ten dollars by clicking "Buy Now" under the blue arrow on the right. (See #6 to pay by check.)
- Your minimum donation of $10 is required before your picture will be posted.
- You may submit as many group or individual pet pictures as you'd like ($10 for each picture). Pictures must be paid for and uploaded one at a time. This year we are opening up the contest to include people! Show us how your pet fits in your family.
- Return to this page (once you pay you will be redirected to this page) and complete the Entry Form below.
- If you prefer to pay by check, that's just fine, just skip the "Buy Now" blurb above and just complete the Entry Form below AND write PHOTO CONTEST in the memo section of your check. Send to: ODCHS; PO Box 2502; Ozark AL 36361-2502. Complete the Entry Form below, noting your check number where indicated.
- Check the VIEW ENTRIES page to see your entry. If you don't see your picture and it's been a couple days - drop us an e-mail.
- Like us on Facebook (if you haven't already and you have a Facebook account) to stay up-to-date on what's happening with the contest ... this, of course, is optional! There's a little Facebook icon at the top right side of this page or you can go to OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Depending on number of entries and picture quality, photos may be used for the month or week or shared on a calendar page.
- Send us an e-mail if you have any questions.
- Voting opens July 23, 2015 online and at the Ozark Salvation Army (during their business hours).
! Advertisers Needed !